Looking for an ocean-front home or condominium? I've got you covered. As an almost life-long resident of Hawaii Island, and a licensed Realtor since 2004, I can help answer your questions about our unique island lifestyle and our many distinct island districts. I will answer your questions promptly via phone or email (and text) and can assist you in finding the perfect property for your building or living dream ideas. Ocean-front estates to rural off-grid vacant land.
Want a Realtor with experience? 2020 alone had 63 successful closings
Quick replies! Easy to work with! I answer your calls, and texts promptly.
- I will send you a Current Market Analysis for each subdivision, area, or condo complex you inquire about
- You can search ALL Big Island properties HERE
- I will share valuable tips on buying, and living here on Hawaii Island.
- Need owner-financing? Click HERE
- I will provide you with subdivision maps and helpful info for your decision making needs.
- Please remember, I am not in the business of tour guide. If you're new to the area and need help locating subdivisions please ask me for a map. My time is valuable. If you are not ready to buy, please do not schedule showing appointments with me. Mahalo
Kailua-Kona to Ka'u Specialist I can offer pertinent information to buyers who wish to settle in Hawaii. Everything from helping you locate the right piece of vacant land in rural off-grid Hawaii to obtaining your dream ocean-front condo in the heart of Kailua-Kona. Allow me, a seasoned realtor, to work for you.
- Community Associations, Road Maintenance Associations and more
- Land clearing companies and services
- Surveying and staking services
- Solar equipment, sales and services
- Electricians and other home building contacts
- Contractors and handymen
- Water catchment services, sales and equipment
- Container hauling services to and from ports
- Local artisans, entertainment, food trucks, farmer's markets and more
- * I am not responsible for the work of any of these noted service providers.
- I am not receiving any payment or kickbacks of any kind. I am not responsible for contacting them, working with them or collecting payments for them.
- Bring proof of funds. Whether you are buying vacant land or a brand new home.
- Planning on getting a loan? Get pre-approved by a lender, and bring the pre-qualification letter with you.
- If you have been referred to me by another agent, or are currently working with another licensed agent, I will request a referral agreement before we hit the road looking for properties. No referral agreement, no out-and-about searching.
- If you are buying site-unseen, I highly recommend you spend a large amount of time researching the area in which you are choosing to buy before making an offer.
- Google, search, search and do some more searching on the internet before having me write up an offer. The best time for questions is BEFORE we write the contract, NOT during escrow.
- First things first: A Buyers Rep Agreement must be signed, then the Purchase Contract can be signed (and a Counter Offer if necessary) then we open escrow.
- Read your contract~let me repeat: Read your contract.
- If you are uncertain of the terms of your contract, please seek the advice of an attorney. Popular issues are: staking, power, building permits. Sellers are NOT obligated to stake/survey the land, neither are they responsible to provide power. Please make sure you understand what you are buying. Do not expect a seller to pay for staking when making low offers, nor expecting there to be power availble to inexpensive properties. Those important items will be disclosed to you during the first part of the contract AND when the agent shows the property. Please read your contract or ask me if you are unsure.
- "Buyer's Remorse" is real...let me know right away if you are having these concerns. If you are not 100% certain that you are ready to buy, please hold off on making offers.
- We will be using Docusign. Having different email addresses for each buyer will be helpful. All documents signed via Docusign will be automatically returned to you after all signatures have been received. Please keep these copies for your records.(Look for them at the very bottom of the email-they will be attached as PDFs)
- Wire funds to escrow (or hand deliver or mail money order or cashier's check-no cash accepted and NO Wal-Mart money orders.)in a timely manner. (You may use a personal check drawn on a Hawaii bank for initial deposits only)
- Follow timelines and try and return emails, phone calls and texts promptly.
- Check emails daily. Escrow will be in contact with you for the next 30-45 days. Make sure you are familiar with signing digitally, as well as wiring funds.
- Both Seller and Buyer appreciate an escrow/sale that closes on time. Please promptly return all paperwork to escrow. Remember that your funds (and closing documents) will need to be received by escrow at least 2 business days prior to closing to avoid an extension of escrow.
Helpful Buyer's Information and Services