CREATIVE MARKETING - "Real Estate SMART"
WOULD AWARD WINNING PRESENTATION benefit your property? Then it should be my next listing! It takes talent to make one listing stand out in a crowded market. KONA HOMES Inc. and I will focus quality attention on your property, including professional photos of all properties listed (including vacant land), creative and professional digital and postal marketing. We will put a lifetime of experience at your disposal when it is time to help you negotiate. Finally, our understanding of the closing process and attention to detail will help bring your home to the closing table.
FIRST THINGS FIRST: A Current Market Analyis
Before selling, please take a look at the FREE CMA I will have sent you. That will give you a much needed idea of the housing sales in that area. Please pay special attention to the SOLDS.
*I no longer list properties that were previously "For Sale by Owner".
*Unfortunately, I no longer physically assist sellers with moving, packing, driving, shipping or any other relocation services. Please click HERE for local service providers.
*I do not participate in "open listings" or "net listings".
- Don't overprice. Pay special attention to the SOLDs in the CMA
- If you believe that all that Realtors do is input data into a computer and wait for a commission check, please do not hire me. Same goes for if you truly dont want to sell your property. If your goal is to actually let it sit because you really dont "want or need" to sell, I am not the agent for you. My goal is to SELL your property and bring you the best price that I can in the given market.
- The higher (as compared to the other properties) you list your property, the longer it remains on the market. Adjust your price and allow for some wiggle room. If you haven't had any offers within 6 months, or if you have rejected fair comparable offers, you've overpriced it. I will not list any property significantly higher than shown comparables.
- Don't hover over showing appointments, surveyors, other agents that are showing the property, or appraisers. It would even be best not to be there. We can trust each other in this industry to use lock boxes, close and lock homes, gates and leave the property secured when we leave.
- Why a Home Seller should NOT talk with the buyers or their agents
- Do not "non-disclose". Please disclose all pertinent information regarding your home. Pay special attention to boundary pins, electrical permits (or no permits), building permits (or none), repairs, remodels, water damage, termite damage that you know of and anything else a buyer or myself need to be aware of. I will be giving you a Real Property Disclosure Statement that only you can fill out. Please be as thorough as possible and do not leave out important information.
- Read your contract~let me repeat~read your contract.
- "Seller's Remorse" is real-especially paying my commission. Let me know right away if you are having these concerns.
- We will be using Docusign. Having different email addresses for each seller will be helpful. All documents signed via Docusign will be automatically returned to you after all signatures have been received. Please keep these copies for your records.
- Please scan/email documents to me in a PDF form. I do not accept photos of documents sent via text. Use your local copy/office store to assist. Or download the latest photo-scan application.
- Please follow the timelines in the contract. There are certain due-by dates and we need to follow those deadlines.
- As a home-owner/seller, you may be asked to pay for: Staking/Survey, and Termite Inspection and treatment of termites if found. You will also be asked to fill out the Real Property Disclosure Statement.
- Please DO NOT TURN OFF POWER to your home any time during the sale. Your home may need to be appraised and it is imperative that the appraiser have access to power.
- Both Seller and Buyer appreciate an escrow/sale that closes on time. Please promptly return all paperwork to escrow. Remember that your deed (and closing documents) will need to be signed and returned promptly to avoid an extension of escrow.
- The signed deed, all paperwork and all buyers funds will need to be received by escrow at least two business days before closing. Transactions do NOT record until all funds have been received. Remember we are NOT the Mainland. Our loan sources are typically in different time zones. Please be patient.
- Proceeds from the sale will be available by the end of the closing day if you have requested a bank wire. If you have chosen by USPS, it takes 3-5 business days to arrive..contrary to popular belief, our mail flights just dont leave our islands and land at your doorstep or P.O. Box overnight.....
Still not sure you want to use an agent?
When it is time to sell, please give me the opportunity to show you how unique an agent can be.
Below, select desired reports and complete the form provided.